What to Give

The simplest way to support Union College is through cash gifts. But creative gifts of assets can include stocks, bonds, and property (real estate and personal property such as artwork). These can not only provide you with charitable deductions, but often offer additional tax savings as well.

Choose the category of assets below that best fits your situation.

Rollover image of a garden gate. Link to Gifts of Cash, Check, and Credit Cards.
Rollover image of statue of U.S. President Chester A. Arthur, Class of 1848. Link to Gifts of Appreciated Securities.
Rollover image of a ballerina stretching. Link to Gifts of Retirement Plans.
Rollover image of two students studying in the library. Link to Gifts of Life Insurance
Rollover image of the cupola of Nott Memorial. Link to Tangible Personal Property.
Rollover image of alumni wearing 'U' t-shirts. Link to Gifts of Real Estate.
Rollover image of an aerial view of campus. Link to Closely Held Business Stock.

© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.